Espace trail du Grand Sancerrois - Privacy and cookies
Account data and email
Registration for Espace trail du Grand Sancerrois - only requires an email address, an identifier and a password (the password is encrypted in the database). The account created is common to the Trace de Trail website maintained by the company Yoomigo.
Your email address can be used in these cases:
- to send you alerts in relation to the content added to Trace de trail (new comment on one of your tracks, new chrono...). These alerts are optional and can be deactivated from your personal page.
- to contact you in the context of website moderation
- to send you the Espace trail du Grand Sancerrois newsletter if you have signed up for it in the Espace trail du Grand Sancerrois mobile app
- to send you Trace de trail's newsletter which includes information about website's features, announcements from trail-running partners and information about the Trace de trail team. You can unsubscribe from this newsletter via the link at the bottom of each newsletter or on your user page.
- to send you newsletters from our partners on the theme of outdoor sport. You can unsubscribe from this newsletter partners via the link at the bottom of each letter or in your user page.
Your email address will never be disclosed or sold to a third party and only Trail Trace can use it for the reasons outlined above.
If you wish to delete your Espace trail du Grand Sancerrois account, simply request it by email at the following address: email@example.com. We will delete your account and all your personal data as soon as possible (and at the latest within a month).
If you use your Facebook account to login on Espace trail du Grand Sancerrois, we will only retrieve your email address, your profile image and your first and last names used to create your username.
Other personal data used
Your IP address is anonymized before being stored in a database and used as part of your user session.
If you purchase a Trace de Trail subscription, we will keep your name, first name and country in order to establish the corresponding invoice.
If you use Trail Connect's live tracking, and only in this particular case, your geographic locations are stored in the database for up to 10 days and used only for this feature. No other exploitation of your location is performed.
When you activate the GPS of your smartphone, completely anonymous positions are stored for statistical purposes (study of trail frequentation).
Yoomigo will never give away to a third party the personal data it collects.
Notifications in Espace trail du Grand Sancerrois and Trail Connect
of the service offered by Google.
The advertising is very limited on Trace de Trail and only concerns partner companies or organizations of competitions on the theme of outdoor sport.
This advertising is fully managed by Trace de Trail and we do not work with any advertising agencies.
We do not perform any tracking to modify the advertisements that are displayed to you.