Espace outdoor Pays du Lac d’Aiguebelette - Privacy and cookies
Geolocation in the mobile app
The application uses your GPS position in the background, i.e. even when the application is not active, in the following situations:
when you activate the monitoring alarm: once activated, your position is raised regularly, even when you close the application. If you stray too far from the track you are following, an audible alarm will sound. Your position is no longer tracked as soon as you turn off the alarm. These positions are not stored.
when you take part in a challenge: once the challenge has been launched, your position is regularly taken up in the background. This allows us to check that you have completed the course and to validate your stopwatch. Your positions are taken as soon as you finish or cancel the challenge. These positions are kept until your chono has been validated.
Positions are only read for features that you trigger within the application. They are not used for any other purpose, nor are they passed on to third parties.
Account data and email
Registration for Espace outdoor Pays du Lac d’Aiguebelette - only requires an email address, an identifier and a password (the password is encrypted in the database). The account created is common to the Trace de Trail website maintained by the company Yoomigo.
Your email address can be used in these cases:
- to send you alerts in relation to the content added to Trace de trail (new comment on one of your tracks, new chrono...). These alerts are optional and can be deactivated from your personal page.
- to contact you in the context of website moderation
- to send you the Espace outdoor Pays du Lac d’Aiguebelette newsletter if you have signed up for it in the Espace outdoor Pays du Lac d’Aiguebelette mobile app
- to send you Trace de trail's newsletter which includes information about website's features, announcements from trail-running partners and information about the Trace de trail team. You can unsubscribe from this newsletter via the link at the bottom of each newsletter or on your user page.
- to send you newsletters from our partners on the theme of outdoor sport. You can unsubscribe from this newsletter partners via the link at the bottom of each letter or in your user page.
Your email address will never be disclosed or sold to a third party and only Trail Trace can use it for the reasons outlined above.
If you wish to delete your Espace outdoor Pays du Lac d’Aiguebelette account, simply request it by email at the following address: email@example.com. We will delete your account and all your personal data as soon as possible (and at the latest within a month).
If you use your Facebook account to login on Espace outdoor Pays du Lac d’Aiguebelette, we will only retrieve your email address, your profile image and your first and last names used to create your username.
Other personal data used
Your IP address is anonymized before being stored in a database and used as part of your user session.
If you purchase a Trace de Trail subscription, we will keep your name, first name and country in order to establish the corresponding invoice.
If you use Trail Connect's live tracking, and only in this particular case, your geographic locations are stored in the database for up to 10 days and used only for this feature. No other exploitation of your location is performed.
When you activate the GPS of your smartphone, completely anonymous positions are stored for statistical purposes (study of trail frequentation).
Yoomigo will never give away to a third party the personal data it collects.
Notifications in Espace outdoor Pays du Lac d’Aiguebelette and Trail Connect
Yoomigo uses the Matomo tool to track website traffic. The configuration of Matomo is in conformity with the recommendations of the CNIL in order to respect the RGPD.
The advertising is very limited on Trace de Trail and only concerns partner companies or organizations of competitions on the theme of outdoor sport.
This advertising is fully managed by Trace de Trail and we do not work with any advertising agencies.
We do not perform any tracking to modify the advertisements that are displayed to you.